Camping Game: Pantyhose Bowling Setup and Official Rules
What’s a fun homemade camping game you ask? Pantyhose Bowling! There are several different ways to put this game together but for the sake of simple we are only going to talk about the only three things you need to make the game.
What you Need for Pantyhose Bowling
1. Two or more pairs of pantyhose
2. A case of bottled water
3. Bag of apples
4. A big level place to play
How To Setup the Pantyhose Bowling Game
1. Each player gets one pair of pantyhose, one apple, and six bottles of water
2. Players line up their water bottles on the floor about 4 – 5 feet apart from each other
3. Everyone will Put one apple in one of the pantyhose legs and let it drop to the foot area
4. Last, all players put the pantyhose on their head. Make sure your apple can swing a few inches above the ground
Pantyhose Bowling Game Rules
1. Swing your apple into each bottle to knock it over
2. Use you head only to swing the apple. Hands must be to your side or behind your back
3. First one to knock all of their bottles down wins the game
You can always substitute the items above with with anything that can give you a similar outcome. Using cans instead of water bottles or other round shaped items like a baseball instead of apples. No stockings, use rope and duct tape and get creative. The only object of the game is to have a great time with your family and friends.
Pantyhose Bowling Game Example Video
Ken McClary is a seasoned outdoor enthusiast, blogger, and outdoor marketing specialist who has been working in the outdoor industry since 2016. As the owner and author of the outdoor blog MakeCampingFun.com, Ken shares his passion for the great outdoors with others, providing them with valuable tips, advice, and insights on all things camping and outdoor adventure-related.
With a deep appreciation for nature and a love for exploring the great outdoors, Ken has established himself as a trusted voice in the outdoor community, inspiring others to get outside and experience the beauty of the natural world.
In addition to his work as a blogger, Ken has also worked as an outdoor marketing specialist, helping outdoor brands connect with their target audiences and reach new customers. Through his work and his blog, Ken continues to inspire others to live their best lives and make the most of every adventure.